Cyanoacrylate Skin Adhesive.
Animus Medbond Skin Glue is indicated for wound management in a variety of situations such as lacerations, abrasions and wound closure.
Animus Medbond Skin Glue is contraindicated in management of infected and deep puncture wounds.
- Medbond is a monomeric formulation which, upon contact with an alkaline pH environment, polymerizes to form a thin, flexible waterproof bandage.
- Medbond polymerizes in approximately one second after contact with a moist surface.
- Medbond acts as a hemostatic agent by sealing off capillary ends. It also seals off exposed nerve endings.
- Medbond Skin glue can be stored at room temperature.
- Avoid prolonged exposure at temperatures above 32°C (90°F).
- Do not use the product beyond the indicated expiration date.
- Medbond contains purified n-butyl cyanoacrylate monomer, stabiliser and D & C certified dye.
All Animus Suture products are available from the following wholesalers and are listed under Animus. To order please click on the following links:
If you don’t have a wholesaler account please use our online shop.
For urgent or wholesaler unavailability please email us at email@example.com and we will aim to send the product as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about our products, feel free to contact us using the details on this page. Animus Surgical PO Box 1260, Yateley, GU47 7GH | T 01252 845 988 | E firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in our veterinary sutures range?
If you have any questions about our products, feel free to contact us using the details on this page.
Animus Surgical PO Box 1260, Yateley, GU47 7GH | T 01252 845 988 | E email@example.com