Polyglycolic acid (PGA) – braided absorbable sterile surgical suture.
PGA sutures are intended for use in animals in soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in ophthalmic surgery.
Not for use in cardiovascular or neurological surgery.
- Violine has an excellent tensile strength and holds throughout the critical wound healing period together with a reliable absorption rate of 60 – 90 days.
- Violine has superb handling with exceptional suppleness and knot security.
- Violine + has the added assurance of antibacterial protection.
|83% tensile strength after 14 DAYS|
|52% tensile strength after 21 DAYS|
|20% tensile strength after 28 DAYS|
- Violine should be stored in its sealed foil pouch until ready for use.
- The product should then be used within 90 days and stored at room temperature in a dry environment.
All Animus Suture products are available from the following wholesalers and are listed under Animus. To order please click on the following links:
If you don’t have a wholesaler account please use our online shop.
For urgent or wholesaler unavailability please email us at email@example.com and we will aim to send the product as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about our products, feel free to contact us using the details on this page. Animus Surgical PO Box 1260, Yateley, GU47 7GH | T 01252 845 988 | E firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in our veterinary sutures range?
If you have any questions about our products, feel free to contact us using the details on this page.
Animus Surgical PO Box 1260, Yateley, GU47 7GH | T 01252 845 988 | E email@example.com